Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: The pelvic floor muscles and ED?

Averagedude - Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:40 am

HI, I have posted a few times about this and each time some one "takes down" my topic. I really need help, I'm struggling mentally because of it.

Is it possible to damage the pelvic floor muscles by inserting an object into the rectum, thus causing symptoms of ED?
-given the object was "penis sized"
-inserted by some one else (a women) and only about 3-4 inches?

Or is it possible in your expert opinions to develop ED from such an activity, is it even heard of?

Please, I need some help.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:38 pm

User avatar I have not seen any documentation of such activity resulting in erectile dysfunction. But, of course, psychological factors can be at play here and there could be something interfering along those lines.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful on this. You will probably need to consult with a doctor for treatment of the ED. Good luck.