Question: Concerns about "safe" sex

Averagedude - Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:47 pm

I know it is widely known that "protection" is the best way to stay safe from the burdens of pregnancy and STD/STI, but what about the physical risks of "rough sex"?

I have, and this just came off the top of my head last night, "jammed" my penis during heavy thrusting. The definition of a "jam" is not clear to me but the action is "miss thrusting" due to the girl moving slightly and me making contact with her, outside the vagina.

IS this common? (as I have done it 3-4 times)

are there health risks?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:00 am

User avatar Yes, there is a risk involved her and the corpus cavernosum can rupture. These are columns of erectile tissue and this fracture may require surgery to repair full function and obtain cosmetic recovery. Best to be somewhat cautious here.

I hope this answers your questions.