Question: Low quantity of ejaculate

shoumyeralyv - Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:43 pm

I am a healthy (as far as I know) 37 year old male and I am concerned about a small quantity of ejaculate and weak orgasms. I know my age may have something to do with the decline but it has never been that strong. Is there any foods, supplements or drugs a person can purchase to help increase ejaculate and orgasm intensity and length of orgasm. Your help is appreciated.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:25 pm

I do not know of a product specific to this. If you have erection difficulty there are prescription drugs to help and perhaps it would be worth trying if your doctor determines you are a good candidate for Viagra, Cialis or Levitra. Most remedies you read about for sale on the internet are not proven to have any effect at all. Much of sexual pleasure is connected to the psyche so it is possible you could work on your relationship and that would help in the bedroom as well.