Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Extremely pleasurable urination with discharge

joycep2 - Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:00 pm

Over the past few months I've visited my Campus Health Center because of some burning with urination. They gave me some antibiotics that seemed to do the trick the first time. When the burning came back, I went back, and they gave me some more antibiotics. It wasn't really cut and dry like the first time, the problem lingered and eventually faded away. Apparently my first urine culture was negative.
Now I have a very different sensation with urination - to the point it is almost orgasmic. I feel normal urination at first, but then it climaxes when I finish, almost like ejaculation is following urination. What concerns me is a white, semen-like substance that secretes following the feeling, with a red tint to it. It almost appears that it is semen mixed with blood. For a few days prior to this I've felt a tingle below my rectum after urination, which I believe is the prostate?
So... what's going on? I'm reluctant to bother to go back to the health center, but certainly will. Thank you!
 joycep2 - Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:14 pm

Update: it got so bad I went back to the doctor. She gave me the original anti-biotic and things are less painful. Although there is still a blockage feeling. She referred me to a urologist.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us