Question: Testicals shedding skin

mikewill62 - Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:52 pm

Well I am 15 and going through puperty. Lately I have noticed that my testicals are beginning to shed skin and I have 1 p\bump by my top testical area I have never had sex and I was wondering if you could shed some light
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:27 pm

User avatar Hello Mikewill62,

This may simply be due to increasing moisture in your groin area. It may also be due to a fungal infection. If you are having any itching a fungal infection is more likely. You may want to try a course of an over-the-counter antifungal cream (jock itch cream) to see if this helps. The medications have usage instructions included.

If this doesn't help I would suggest you talk with your doctor about this the next time you are in for a check up.