Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: Spermatocele dangers

Transformers - Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:46 pm

I am 19 years old and I have a Spermatocele. My urologist has told me that it is no danger and has no threat. But he does not seem to answer my questions very well. Will the cyst become bigger or cause me discomfort if I do weight training? and if I decide to take over-the-counter penis enlargement pills?
 John Kenyon, CNA - Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:09 pm

Spermatoceles really aren't very serious at all. There are alternate routes for sperm to pass the blockage, even if there are some dead sperm at the blockage. Surgery to relieve the blockage is usually not recommened because a) it's not really necessary and b) because it can actually damage the vas deferens, to no good effect.

The cyst should not get much bigger than it is, and weight training shouldn't bother it either, but I can't (since you asked) recommend penis enlargement pills, because most don't do anything (except put your money in someone else's pocket) and a few can actually do damage to the structure. I'm sure you don't want that.

I hope this is all helpful. Good luck to you.