Question: ONLY URINATE 1 TIME A DAY NO MATTER HOW MUCH LIQUID INTAKE

JOHNJOHNME - Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:03 am

YES IM 34 YEARS OLD NO MATTER IF I DRINK A GALLON OF WATER I STILL ONLY URINATE 1 TO 2 TIMES A DAY... I HAVE TO DRUG TEST FOR PROBATION AND EVERYTIME FOR THE PAST 2 1/2 YEARS IVE ONLY GAVE 1 URINE SAMPLE CAUSE OF THIS URINATING PROBLEM... CAN YOU TELL ME IF THERES A PROBLEM WITH THIS??????
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:20 am

User avatar Hi John,
Do you have any swelling, for example in your lower legs, or shortness of breath? Does your urine appear a strange color, for instance, the color of tea? If you have any of the above, it certainly would warrant a visit to your doctor. Hope the helps, :)