Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Pain with burnings after urrinations HELP

feghalii - Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:46 pm

I'm a 19 year old and lately i've been having problems after urination. First it started with some minor bleeding while urinating and with pain and burnings but now the blood is gone but every time i urinated i get main and a burning feeling in the upper left part of the penis..it's really freaking me out so please help ASAP...
 John Kenyon, CNA - Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:51 pm

User avatar Hello -

There are many potential causes of this sort of problem, from simple irritation to a sexually transmitted disease (usually gonorrhea), with plenty of minor things in between those extremes. It is of course impossible to test or otherwise determine the cause of this particular problem at a distance, but since these things can at times cause damage if left to heal on their own, I would strongly suggest you see a doctor about this at once. It's probably nothing serious, but even non-serious things, if neglected, can cause serious problems eventually.

Good luck to you and please do follow up with us here.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us