Question: Pain with burnings after urrinations HELP

feghalii - Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:46 pm

I'm a 19 year old and lately i've been having problems after urination. First it started with some minor bleeding while urinating and with pain and burnings but now the blood is gone but every time i urinated i get main and a burning feeling in the upper left part of the penis..it's really freaking me out so please help ASAP...
 John Kenyon, CNA - Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:51 pm

There are many potential causes of this sort of problem, from simple irritation to a sexually transmitted disease (usually gonorrhea), with plenty of minor things in between those extremes. It is of course impossible to test or otherwise determine the cause of this particular problem at a distance, but since these things can at times cause damage if left to heal on their own, I would strongly suggest you see a doctor about this at once. It's probably nothing serious, but even non-serious things, if neglected, can cause serious problems eventually.

Good luck to you and please do follow up with us here.