Question: Urine instead on cum

nickelio - Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:36 pm

Not trying to be funny at all. When my wife gives me a blow job, she has found a way to make me go off in about 15 seconds. Orgasm pleasure feeling then the result is clearly urine that is coming out (yellow and slippery, not precum) I will tell her when it is about to happen and then she stops so we can see for sure see what it is that rushes out, once it is cleaned we do it again, same result. Through sex it is cum. Is this something heard of, should i get checked out?
 John Kenyon, CNA - Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:57 pm

Only two ideas come to mind: either a) your wife's technique is somehow causing a neurologic misfire, or b) you have some sort of fistula somewhere between the prostate and the ureter. Only a urologist could possibly figure this one out, I suspect, and I would recommend you find one and discuss this with him. This really shouldn't be happening, but of course I have no idea what sort of technique your wife is using (and that's fine -- there's such a thing as too much information). But by all means bring this to the attention of a urologist. It may be just a neurological quirk or it may be something is wrong with the plumbing (I rather suspect the former).

I hope this is helpful. Good luck to you.
 John Kenyon, CNA - Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:58 pm