Question: Back pain following bilateral orchiectomy

calevanti - Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:10 pm

I have had chronic lower back pain following bilateral orchiectomy. I have been to the chiropractic and he has found nothing wrong with my back. Could there be a relationship between the orchiectomy and the back pain? Hx: Bilat orchiectomy 1995 testicular implant 2001. Thank you!
 John Kenyon, CNA - Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:09 pm

It is probable that the back pain is related either to the orchectomy or, more likely, due to the prostheses. I would strongly suggest bringing this to the attention of your doctor, as there may be some adjustment other than chiropractic which might help relieve the discomfort.

I hope this is helpful.