Question: Penis retract before cumming

jmed - Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:13 am

I just want to ask if my concern is normal.

My girlfriend told me that my penis is fully and big erect while I'm doing the in and out movement slowly. However, whenever I do it fast (especially if I already want to cum) then my penis will suddenly retract and more often it is already small when I cum inside her vagina. Basically, I can control my orgasm but when I'm ready to explode then my penis retract.

I would like ask if this is normal or this can be the reason why we cannot make a baby.

Thanks for the advise.

JM
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:11 am

This could happen to any normal male but diabetic autonomic, motor or sensory neuropathies alone or in combination may increase the chances of one developing these symptoms.In any case,it is likely to aggravate once you start thinking about it . It will not come very much in the way of conception, provided the semen is discharged into the vagina and the partner lies supine for a while.Good luck!