Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Spasms in penis and frequent peeing

 brndnh721 - Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:21 pm

I have had spasms ( mild ) for about a week now in my penis up nere the top and frequentpeeing along with it and about 3 weeks ago I had a slight burning feeling but not when i was peeing but that has since gone away
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:03 am

User avatar Hi,
Your symptoms are suggestive of a urinary tract infection (UTI).You must consult your doctor and get your urine checked by microscopy and culture.This will be the initial step you must take to have your problem sorted out.Good luck!

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us