Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: cold painfull prostate testicals uretra related to hemroid?

 resident72 - Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:38 am

Hi, i am a 35 year old male. Have a long history of difficult stool/bowel movements sometimes blood also, since i was a kid. Now 2 week ago i had diarrea for over 1 week because i bought a not so very clean sandwich. Now i have a couple of hemoroids inside the anus, not that big i guess, size of about 4mm to 6mm in anus at various places. Anyhow the strange thing is i also experience strange sensations in my prostate, seems like my prostate hurts when i sit and there is like a cold burning sensation. Also my testicals get very cold and painfull(like clamped)apparently prostate too. I even feel strange itchy cold sensation right to the tip of my penis. When my hemoroids hurt more i also get more pain and this strange cold in my prostate,testicals and penis.Sometimes i get strong pain low abdomen.I had a similar period of problems like 2 months back and i went to medic for a STDcheck but nothing came up. Although 6 months back i had mycoplasma hominis.But thats cured.Esteban,Chile thanks
 John Kenyon, CNA - Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:01 pm

User avatar Hello -

While I've never heard this set of symptoms before, I believe there very well could be some connection between the odd sensation in the area of the prostate and testicles and the appearance of the hemorrhoids. You may, due to your history of difficult bowel movements and this set of symptoms, be referred for a colonoscopy to rule out any sort of growth in the intestine, although a thorough colo-rectal exam may be all that's required.

It's difficult to say exactly what's going on, but I do believe these are probably all related and should be diganosed as soon as possible.

I hope this is helpful to you. Please follow up with as as needed.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us