Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: Phimosis Aftermath..

ajpikul - Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:16 am

So I recently got circumsized because of phimosis (most notably I couldn't get a boner without the frenulum beginning to bleed profusely). Anyway, now it's swelling a bit, and on the frenulum it kind looks like poison-ivy with all of that bubliness, and itchiness. I'm going to see my urologist tomorrow. What the hell is going ON!? My thoughts:
Big bite (found a creeper around that area but it wasn't look like a fat tick)
Actual Poison-ivy
Infenction

Whats that way to test for infection by pressing the skin and seeing what color it turns when you release?
 John Kenyon, CNA - Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:35 pm

User avatar Poison ivy certainly isn't out of the question, and actually turns up in this anatomical area far more often than you'd ever imagine. Of course, you may wonder how that could happen. Trust me, it's easy.

By now you'll have been to the urologist, so the true cause should be known. If it's something other than actual poison ivy (which would not surprise me at all), please let us know what you found out.

Best of luck to you with this. Hopefully it's on the way to being curred by now.