Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: BLOOD IN MY URIAN

dcflow187 - Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:48 am

YES TO ANY DOCTOR THAT MAY READ THIS ,I WOKE UP THIS MORNING WITH SERVERE RIGHT SIDE LOWER STOMACH PAIN. IT LASTED ABOUT 45 MINUTES TO 1 HOUR ; THEN AFTER THAT I FELT LIKE I HAD TO VOMITE SO I DID. AFTER THAT I GOT A REAL BAD HEAD ACHE.IT LASTED ABOUT 10 MINUTES,AS I LAID DOWN TO REST MY STOMACH PAIN CONTINUED . AFTER LAYING THERE FOR A FEW MINUTES I HAD TO PEE TO FIND THAT IT WAS BLOOD? I WAS THINKING MAYBE IT WAS NOTHING SERIOUS SO I LAID DOWN AGAIN ;AFTER A FEW MORE MINUTES OF LAYING DOWN I HAD TO GO AGAIN SO I DID TO FIND BLOOD AGAIN .
BY THIS TIME THE PAIN IN MY SIDE BEGINS TO SLOW DOWN ENOUGH TO DEAL WITH .AFTER SITTING UP AND EATING A THREE BANANAS AND TWO ORANGES THE PAIN HAS EASED ENOUGH TO MOVE ABOUT BUT WHEN I PEED AGAIN IT WAS BLOOD AGAIN. WHAT ARE THE CONTINUING SYSTOMS TO BE AWHERE OF AND IS THERE ANY OVER THE COUNTER DRUG THAT I CAN BUY TO HELP EASE THIS UNTIL I CAN GO TO THE DOCTOR FOR CHECK UP AND HOW LONG CAN I WAIT UNTIL IT BECOMES TO SERIOUS

THANKS
DAVID C FLOWERS
dcflow187@yahoo.com
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:18 am

You need to see a doctor soon. You could have a serious kidney infection which will require antibiotics - the sooner you can treat this the better. You may find something to ease the pain (Azo is one such product) but you must find the source of the blood and treat the problem; not just the symptoms. Meanwhile drink lots of water.

dcflow187 - Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:18 am

THANKS I AM A 33 YEAR OLD MALE WITH THIS CONCERN THANKS NURSE ILL GO TO THE DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .WHEN I GO TO THE DOCTOR IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I SHOULD REQUEST FROM THE DOCTOR LIKE A KIDNEY OR BLADDER SCREENING OR IS THERE ANY SUCH THING LIKE A MRI OR XRAY OF THE KIDNEYS OR BLADDER ? ALSO WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT WHEN I GO TO THE DOCTOR FOR THIS CONCERN ?

THANKS
33 OLD MALE WHITE
DAVID C FLOWERS