Question: Lump under left testical

needsomeanswers - Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:57 pm

Hi I am a 22 year old male, the last few weeks I have noticed a fleshy like lump under my left testical that is contained within the sack yet it does not feel attacthed to the testical itself, I can move the lump around. I have been getting sharp pains in my left testical and a kind of straing pain on the left side of my groin, both testicles are not swollen but yet my left one has become extremley tender, the lump is kind of in just at the end of the epidyimiss and under the testicle, I have been to my doctor and got an ultra sound done on both and both testicles seemed all good. I am a crane driver and my job is starting too suffer as the pain is becoming more continuious i'm losing hope as to what is wrong I'm extremley worried. Also ejacultion makes it worse and if the sack tightens up both testicles become sore. no blood is present in ejaculation or urine. I do have cysts at the top of my epiddymiss but this lump under them is new and causeing a lot of proplems it is soft to touch and can be tender. I thank you so much for any help with this and am extremley grateful to you.
 kevkev711 - Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Lump under left testical..... I also have the same problem...the left side...i don't know if its a lump or an enlarged vein....but when i ejaculate it tightens up and beomes swollen for a couple minutes....i also have had pains in my scrotum and left groin...did u ever find out what it was???? If not can anyone else help me??
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 am

The 'lump' could be enlargement of the 'tail' of the epididymis- often caused by epididymitis(inflammation of the epididymis).This condition is usually due to retrograde infection via the vas deferens which is the tube that transports the spermatozoa.As it is at the entry point of the epididymis, this is the first part to be involved in epididymitis.Please get yourself tested for UTI and a course of antibiotics should hopefully settle the issue.Good luck!
 swindle - Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Ive had a similar problem. I noticed a couple days ago that the bottom of my left testicle was a little tender. I then noticed that my left testicle was a little larger than the right one. Now the tenderness is gone and I now notice a small lump on my left testicle. The left testicle is still a little larger than the right. What could cause this? Please help!
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:21 am

It could be an epididymitis or epididymo-orchitis.Show it to your doctor who will be in a position to actually examine you and thus form a better opinion. In such cases, one may need to undergo tests to exclude urinary infections(UTIs), as well as STDs.