Question: suffering pain and a big balls

jalder20 - Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:01 am

im experiencing right now the slight pain in my lower part of testes but im not quiet sure if it is in the testes or in the scrotum. i noticed that as the day passed my balls become bigger and bigger..i first felt the pain in my testes/scrotum last month..first, i suffer the pain in my left testes 7 days consecutively.but after the 1 wek i noticed that the pain becomes less but my both balls increase in size...and right now i still experciencing the pain but not severe..wat do you tink my disease if their is or how can i prevent this whitout visiting the urologist in the hospital?..reply pls..tanks
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:10 am

Your history leads me to suspect that you probably suffered an episode of epididymitis which in turn has lead to formation of secondary hydroceles.
Epididymitis is usually secondary to an episode of UTI (usually a retrograde spread of infection via the vas deferens). So, in order to prevent further episodes and to prevent further increase in the size of your scrotum, it is better that you consult a urologist, have your urine cultured and UTI(if any),treated.Cheers!