Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: abdominal pain

nalsaslan - Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:26 pm

I am 19 years old, About six days ago I woke up in the middle of the night and had to go to the bathroom, while I was going I had pain in my abdoman about 2 inches left of my belly button. It lasted while I went potty and then dulled, now it is present when I don't go to the bathroom. but it intensifies when I do go. I do have a history of UTI's and Kidney Infections, but if feels nothing like either. There is no buring and my kidney area doens't hurt like when I have a kidney infection. I do have to go to the bathroom about every 30 minutes to one hour and I usually never have to go that much. I don't have insurance to see a doctor and I don't know if this is serious enough to, or if it might just go away. I have had no other sypmtoms or problems and no feaver.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:46 pm

User avatar Hi nalsaslan,
Pain is your bodies signal that something is wrong. Even without any other symptoms, fever etc. and it still persists, it certainly warrants being evaluated.
Sincerely,
Rntdj

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us