Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: abdominal pain

nalsaslan - Mon Dec 06, 2004 3:26 pm

I am 19 years old, About six days ago I woke up in the middle of the night and had to go to the bathroom, while I was going I had pain in my abdoman about 2 inches left of my belly button. It lasted while I went potty and then dulled, now it is present when I don't go to the bathroom. but it intensifies when I do go. I do have a history of UTI's and Kidney Infections, but if feels nothing like either. There is no buring and my kidney area doens't hurt like when I have a kidney infection. I do have to go to the bathroom about every 30 minutes to one hour and I usually never have to go that much. I don't have insurance to see a doctor and I don't know if this is serious enough to, or if it might just go away. I have had no other sypmtoms or problems and no feaver.
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:46 pm

User avatar Hi nalsaslan,
Pain is your bodies signal that something is wrong. Even without any other symptoms, fever etc. and it still persists, it certainly warrants being evaluated.