Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: Urinatining while sleeping without knowledge !

gonig - Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:21 am

Hello ,
I am a 18 years male and I have a problem that makes me feel very bad.My problem is that i urinate while I am sleeping at night without my knowledge ! I know this problem is not normal to be present in this age and that's why I am asking help from this GREAT forum.I asked for help from the best doctors in my country but nobody was able to help me.Hope you understood my problem and have a solution for it.
Thanks in advance
 John Kenyon, CNA - Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:37 pm

This problem, when it appears in adulthood, is often neurological in origin. It can be as simple as a cervical (or lower) nerve being compressed, possibly due to odd sleeping posture, or it can be due to a more complex neurological issue. If you've seen a urologist and haven't been diagnosed nor referred to a neurologist you might ask for a neuro consult.

I hope this is helpful. Please follow up with us as needed.