Question: Strong testicles pain during and after intercourse

ShalloWaterS - Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:47 pm

I searched a lot for this but nothing seemed to quite fit my problem.

Since yesterday's night I was aroused and feeling the need to masturbate. I held myself of doing it yesterday knowing I'd be with my girlfriend today but in the morning I woke up.... aroused. So I did masturbate but every time I was close to reach the orgasm I stopped, until I was so close that I barely could stop but I did. Than I managed to do other things. And when I was with my girlfriend we took long reaching my orgasm on purpose, but by the end my testicles started to hurt so much that we couldn't even touch them. It felt like the reason was because I pushed them so much and so hard preventing the orgasm that they started to hurt. My scrotum had shrunk a lot and the testicles were very pressed against my abdomen. When I reached orgasm the pain looked like it intensified and an even stronger pain appeared in the lower left and right part of my abdomen. It was like this for about one hour. Crouching seemed to help, I had a really hard time urinating even with the need to do so but eventually managed, although it did not decrease the pain. And in the end a hot bath seemed like it helped starting to revert the situation.

The pain in the abdomen disappeared short after. And only the testicles pain dragged for a few more hours.

My testicles and their veins/tubes looked swollen and my scrotum with a more purple color.

About 7 hours have passed and I can only feel a little something on my right testicle (which is the most lowered one for me) and corresponding abdomen part which seems normal considering the intensity of the pain earlier.

I wonder if it is something that I should be worried about or just something normal when one makes such an effort to contain an orgasm.

Sorry for such detailed messaged, just don't want to leave anything behind in my explanation. And sorry for my poor English as it's not my first language.

Jokingly I said to my girlfriend that my testicles had collapsed, joking so much about it made me get even worried.

Thank you.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:21 pm

User avatar Hello,Testicular torsion when the twisting of the spermatic cord occurs is a medical emergency because it can cut blood supply to the testis.Scrotal pain and swelling are also seen in epidydymitis but here the symptoms are acute.Spontaneous recovery does happen in some but then for fear of recurrence best to get evaluated for the same and the tests are nonivasive.