Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Ligh Greyish/Brown Spots on Penis Shaft

confusedandconcered - Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:14 am

Hello,
I am an 18 year old male who is not circumcised or sexually active. I have recently noticed many light grey spots appear on the shaft of my penis. They seem to be a sort of discoloration. When erect or when I stretch the skin, the spots seem lighter. There also seems to be discoloration on the under part of the penis near the genitals; it is becoming whiter overall and more of those grey spots appear. They cause no pain or irritation whatsoever, but I was concered of what they may be. Should I be worried and what should I do next?
Thank you.

Sincerely,
confusedandconcered
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:23 am

User avatar Hello,Lentigenes are benign brown to black leisions that can occur in any part of the body and are harmless.You should however visit a dermatologist to confirm and get reassured.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us