Question: Ligh Greyish/Brown Spots on Penis Shaft

confusedandconcered - Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:14 am

I am an 18 year old male who is not circumcised or sexually active. I have recently noticed many light grey spots appear on the shaft of my penis. They seem to be a sort of discoloration. When erect or when I stretch the skin, the spots seem lighter. There also seems to be discoloration on the under part of the penis near the genitals; it is becoming whiter overall and more of those grey spots appear. They cause no pain or irritation whatsoever, but I was concered of what they may be. Should I be worried and what should I do next?
Thank you.

confusedandconcered
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:23 am

User avatar Hello,Lentigenes are benign brown to black leisions that can occur in any part of the body and are harmless.You should however visit a dermatologist to confirm and get reassured.