Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: Irritating urination problem + Strange Ejaculate

Dr Haisook - Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:48 am

Hi all.
First off, i don't know if this is the right forum. Anyway:

General info:
Age: 18 yold
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 70 kg
History: - Anemia (when 4-8 years old)

First problem:
- Feeling the urge to urinate everytime I lay in bed. (not necessarilly just at night, it happens in day-time as well)
- And when I get up to urinate, sometimes nothing comes out, and on other occasions, FEW DROPS come out. (although the urge to urinate that i feel is so strong, as if my bladder is full) "EDIT: that occurs up to 3 or 4 times everytime i lay in bed. Sometimes it occurs less frequently though"
- I don't feel pain.
- The few drops of urine that come out needs a lot of tension to get out but also without pain.
- Normally, when i get up or during the day, i urinate normally without the above mentioned criteria at all.
- This problem started to happen 8 months ago.

Second problem:
- Ejaculating after a very short time from continous stimulation ( Max. 1 min)
- The ejaculate consists of 2 different parts:
+ A low viscous clear whitish fluid that comes out first.
+ A very high viscous turbid yellowish fluid with gelatinous globules (comes out afterwards).
I feel those globules blocking the urethra, so i tend to try to pull them out by force (all this during ejaculation)
- I always feel the urge to urinate after ejaculating or sometimes during the sexual activity itself.
- When trying to urinate exactly after ejaculation, urine comes out with difficulty like symptoms of the 1st problem.
- This problem started to happen 2 or 3 years ago.

I think the 2 problems have something to do with each other, that's why i posted them together. I appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance
 Dr. Russell M - Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:39 pm

User avatar Hi!

Have you consulted your doctor on this? Perhaps maintaining a good amount of drinking water could help rid the genitourinary tract of any infective pathology. A urinalysis may give some lead as to the cause.

bill
 Dr Haisook - Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:29 pm

Thanks Dr Bill for your reply.

As for water amount that i drink, it's not less than 1 lit. per day plus other beverages.

I did a urinlaysis 6 months ago, and everything was alright. No excess preciptated salts that may form a stone as one may think and no excess leukocytes terminating the idea of presence of an infection.

Can it be a psychic problem? cos i can say i get it more often when my exams are close.

Well, thanks again for your respone! :roll: