Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Irritating urination problem + Strange Ejaculate

Dr Haisook - Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:48 am

Hi all.
First off, i don't know if this is the right forum. Anyway:

General info:
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 70 kg
History: - Anemia (when 4-8 years old)

First problem:
- Feeling the urge to urinate everytime I lay in bed. (not necessarilly just at night, it happens in day-time as well)
- And when I get up to urinate, sometimes nothing comes out, and on other occasions, FEW DROPS come out. (although the urge to urinate that i feel is so strong, as if my bladder is full) "EDIT: that occurs up to 3 or 4 times everytime i lay in bed. Sometimes it occurs less frequently though"
- I don't feel pain.
- The few drops of urine that come out needs a lot of tension to get out but also without pain.
- Normally, when i get up or during the day, i urinate normally without the above mentioned criteria at all.
- This problem started to happen 8 months ago.

Second problem:
- Ejaculating after a very short time from continous stimulation ( Max. 1 min)
- The ejaculate consists of 2 different parts:
+ A low viscous clear whitish fluid that comes out first.
+ A very high viscous turbid yellowish fluid with gelatinous globules (comes out afterwards).
I feel those globules blocking the urethra, so i tend to try to pull them out by force (all this during ejaculation)
- I always feel the urge to urinate after ejaculating or sometimes during the sexual activity itself.
- When trying to urinate exactly after ejaculation, urine comes out with difficulty like symptoms of the 1st problem.
- This problem started to happen 2 or 3 years ago.

I think the 2 problems have something to do with each other, that's why i posted them together. I appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance
 Dr. Russell M - Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:39 pm

User avatar Hi!

Have you consulted your doctor on this? Perhaps maintaining a good amount of drinking water could help rid the genitourinary tract of any infective pathology. A urinalysis may give some lead as to the cause.

bill
 Dr Haisook - Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:29 pm

Thanks Dr Bill for your reply.

As for water amount that i drink, it's not less than 1 lit. per day plus other beverages.

I did a urinlaysis 6 months ago, and everything was alright. No excess preciptated salts that may form a stone as one may think and no excess leukocytes terminating the idea of presence of an infection.

Can it be a psychic problem? cos i can say i get it more often when my exams are close.

Well, thanks again for your respone! :roll:

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us