Question: Extreme Pain while urinating and ejaculating

kirk3334 - Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:50 pm

Here is a brief summary of my symptons. Last weekend, I felt very weak and felt like I had flu like symptoms. I just thought I was constipated and took some over the counter meds. Then, about Monday I started to feel a burning sensation in the middle of my Penis. When I urinate it feels like there is something stuck in the middle of my penis and is extremely painful. Could I be trying to pass a kidney stone or prostatis.

Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:11 am

User avatar Hello,You may be having an urethritis.Sexual history is important.You may need an urine examination.Presence of pus cells may require further investigations.RBCs may indicate a stone formation.