Question: Pain located in the head of my penis during erection

bjd - Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:55 pm

In the last few weeks I have noticed that the head of my penis is sensative during erections. I do not experience any discomfort when not erect, nor am I having any burning during urination. After sex, I am not having any discomfort-I cannot think of anything I may have done to create an injury. I have recently begun taking 2 new meds, lisinopril for hypertension and nexium for GERD. I was diagnosed with chronic lymphocytic leukemia in Jan. of 2008 but have not had any treatments as of this time. Please comment!
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:58 am

User avatar Hello,Excessive cleansing can lead to irritation and pain during erection.Application of vaseline should do to get over the symptoms.