Question: Postvoid dribbling

factormmx - Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:41 am

Hi I`m 19 male and I have postvoid dribbling. I went to the doctor, do the tests and there was nothing.
If anyone has any info on how to stop and prevent this condition please shared it.
It is very annoying and its embarasing.
Thank you vey much.
 John Kenyon, CNA - Fri May 22, 2009 12:40 am

User avatar Depending upon the extent and severity of the problem, this is really a very common and often normal phenomenon. If there is substantial dribbling post void, to the extent that shaking the member or dabbing with tissue isn't sufficient then you may have a nerve injury or impingement (usually cervical) which may be causing the problem. Again, however, most cases of this are just normal and require a little extra care post void.

Hope this is helpful. Good luck to you.