Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: Empty bladder pain, frequent urge to urinate

needhelp852 - Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:45 pm

I think I have a problem with my urinary tract, it's worrying me a lot. I can't stop peeing, but it hurts when my bladder is empty so I try to hold it in. When the pain started 4 days ago, my urine was pink (Only occurred once), but since then my urine has been yellow

These are my symptoms:

i) i can't stop peeing
ii)but i try to hold the pee in, then it starts to lessen the pain.
iii) but then i must pee or I'll wet my pants. so i go pee. then at the end of the pee it starts hurting, and will continue hurting until my bladder is full again
 John Kenyon, CNA - Fri May 22, 2009 12:46 am

User avatar Hi there --

There are any number of possible causes for this, most of them infections. The fact there was pinkish urine at the beginning suggests something was wrong early on, and the problem has not resolved. It has to be making your life difficult and is not resolving on its own. You'll need to be seen by an MD, preferably a urologist, soon as possible to make certain what's going on and get it treated so as to avoid any sort of permanent damage. Wish I could tell you something more, but the possibilities are too many to make it worth speculating here. You need medical care for this.

Hope this helps. Good luck to you.