Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: Discharge and It's smells:(

snuggles88 - Mon May 18, 2009 4:50 pm

[color=#FF0000][color=#FFBF00]Hi there I am a 20 year old female with a problem. For maybe 2 or more years now I have had alot of discharge. yes, after sex ro masterbaiting ushally. But I ushally just wake up and its there, I have to wear pads everyday to cover up the smell and the wetness. Its ushally yellowish or clear and the smell is...I don't even know how to discribe it. I can have a shower and its gone but then just hours later I can smell it and see it again and all i wouldn't be doing anything. I was always to shy to go to the doctor, im 20 and never had a PAP exam so I never got this checked out. I don't know what to do. HELP PLEASE!!! Thank you!
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:51 am

User avatar Hello,A smelly vaginal discharge,one of the commoner causes is BV,otherwise known as Bacterial vaginosis.It is said to occur with the changes in the vaginal bacterial flora.This responds eminently well to a course of oral metronidazole.Do not feel shy but do get treated for most of these conditions respond well to treatment and may need only simple tests like examining the secretions.Best wishes.