Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: Mass inside of penis.

Scoopis - Wed May 20, 2009 8:12 pm

About six months ago i felt a small bump on the inside of my penis. At first i thought it was just an enlarged vein because i only felt it during erection. Now when I touch my erect penis i can see a curve of it, and i can find it even when not erect. I am a virgin and so i know its not STD. Also the only thing i've done was masturbate few times a month. The mass feels like it's connected to the penis like a vein , but to the touch its ball like. I am kind of alarmed because well, I'm no doctor, but masses in different parts of your body can be tumorous..
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:40 pm

User avatar Hello,From your history I can see that the problem is mostly related to minor trauma,and nothing to do with any tumour.However,you can get yourself to rule out early stage peyronies,which though not a serious condition could cause curvature problems in affected.It causes hard cord like structures in the penis again said to be related to trauma,later leading to bent penis and pain during erection.If you need more information do write.