Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: sex after endoscopy

SnW - Mon May 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Hello.
I am a 25 year old male, and i would like to know if i can have sex after one week of having an endoscopy, have this doubt. i had also a catheterisation, cause i have a stone in my kidney, and i have to go next week to take it out, so... my question is that if i can masturbate or have sex during this days without any fear of having a conduct obstructed by a coagulum for peen bloodby during this the latest days or the cicatrization of the endoscopy.

thank you for your time.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:07 pm

User avatar Hello,As far as I know there are no contra indication for sex or ejaculation after endoscopy.However it would be prudent to have a word with your surgeon.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us