Question: orgasm but i don't ejaculate

Aleksandar - Tue May 26, 2009 1:31 pm

I’m 29 man the problem accurse when i ejaculate.
I have a habit some times when i masturbate to apply presser just under my scrotum so ill orgasm but ill wont ejaculate .
In the last 2 months is happening (2-4 times )that I orgasm but not ejaculate all do I’m not applying any pressure , when that happens I have a filing like the ejaculate is being squeeze through a small hole , all do nothing is coming out. Ther is no pain or discomfort after the orgasm.

what can be the problem? May be that this happens from time to time, as normal thing?
Did I cause some blockage? Is there treatments for that ?
Is it possible for the ejaculate go some other place (some of the glands, in to the scrotum ....) ?
Most important can this problem provoke a sterility ? what shod I doo?
Thank you
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:36 am

User avatar Hello,What you have now is known as retrograde ejaculation ,in which though orgasm is acheived,the ejaculate goes the opposite way.Though the problem by itself is harmless it can lead to less sperms available for effective fertilization.Do consult a urologist if it perists.