Question: Cyst on testes?

fteam28 - Wed May 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Hello, i am a white male, 27 years old, sexually active heterosexual. I have what i think is a cyst on my genital/ball sack area, it is white when i apply pressure on it or behind it. it isn't a pimple as it won't burst, which i have tried. It moves around left to right or in a circular motion when i press on it. i have had this for several years but it has gotten bigger and bigger. I am experiencing a lot of pain now because of it. Sometimes it is the first thing i feel when i wakeup and go to bed at night. I haven't gone to a doctor because i lost my job and everything else. I don't know that i can go to a health department anyway for an oncology problem. I am worried it is cancerous but i am not sure. I just know i have this pain which will shoot down my leg. i have included picture links to the suspected and painful bump. any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

009_5.jpg (870 KB)
003.jpg (983 KB)
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 am

User avatar Hello,Though the picture is not clear,it is more like an infected sebaceous cyst than anything else.Do approach the doctor with out any fear of anything serious.