Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Cyst on testes?

fteam28 - Wed May 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Hello, i am a white male, 27 years old, sexually active heterosexual. I have what i think is a cyst on my genital/ball sack area, it is white when i apply pressure on it or behind it. it isn't a pimple as it won't burst, which i have tried. It moves around left to right or in a circular motion when i press on it. i have had this for several years but it has gotten bigger and bigger. I am experiencing a lot of pain now because of it. Sometimes it is the first thing i feel when i wakeup and go to bed at night. I haven't gone to a doctor because i lost my job and everything else. I don't know that i can go to a health department anyway for an oncology problem. I am worried it is cancerous but i am not sure. I just know i have this pain which will shoot down my leg. i have included picture links to the suspected and painful bump. any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

009_5.jpg (870 KB)
003.jpg (983 KB)
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:44 am

User avatar Hello,Though the picture is not clear,it is more like an infected sebaceous cyst than anything else.Do approach the doctor with out any fear of anything serious.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us