Question: Pain when starting to Urinate

lofugee - Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:08 am

I am 25 YO Male and I just starting having pains when I START to urinate. When I "push" the urine out, there is a pain inside the penis, right below the head, and then it goes away.

There is no pain as I urinate (other then the pain lingering briefly), it doesn't burn as I urinate, I am not experiencing any discharge, there is no odor or blood, and because I've been drinking water, my urine has been clear to light yellow. There does not seem to be any redness or soreness around the head.

Could it be UTI? Did I tear something inside the penis?

Thanks for your help.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:40 am

User avatar Hi,Best to get a simple urine test to look out for pus cells which would tell whether there is an infection and get treated accordingly.