Question: Painful epidydimis and leg pain

davidd84 - Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:42 am

I'm a 24yr male, and since january I've been feeling pain on top of my right testicle and on my right leg.

A visit to a doctor yielded a prescription of antiinflammatory drugs and news that I have a small cyst on my epidydimis. I've taken three boxes of these drugs but the pain won't go away.

A epididymal cyst can cause pain? Is it normal to have radiating pain?

I'm feeling pain for several months now and I really need some help.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 am

User avatar Hi,Epididymal cyst do cause localised dull aching pain but unlikely to cause radiating pain.
 wasley81 - Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:12 pm

Hi, I really feel your pain I have had a cyst in the same place for 7 years now and it causes alot of pain on and off.
I sometimes do get it raidiating down the inside of my leg. when it 1st stared i took alot of pain killers and anti inflamity nothing seems to help.
When it flars up it flars up bad and the only thing i can do is not do to much exersize and eventually it goes away.
I have learnt there is not really much you can doapart from hope it will go away one day!