Question: Pain on my left penis ball

ADCP - Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:58 am

Hi everyone,

I am feeling pain on left penis ball for the last two days and also feeling that the left ball is getting little bigger in size. Could you guys please help me to know the reason for it and solution to recover from it?. I am 26 year old married guy.

Thanks...
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:01 pm

User avatar Hello,I guess you mean left testicular enlargement and pain.Minor injuries including cycling could have caused trauma and pain and swelling.There are other causes.The conditions include epididymitis and orchitis.If you are not immunized aganist mumps,mumps orchitis is possible.The other conditions that could cause are as a complication of a urethritis gonococcal,or nongonococcal.Testicular torsion is a medical emergency in which the testis turns the axis and gets twisted.Here the pain is acute.So it is best for you to get examined, with a focus on urine examination to rule out pus cells.Best wishes.