Question: do I possibly have hematuria???? =(

darce7541 - Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:56 pm

Hello, i am a 19 years old male, and I have been peeing a little bit of blood, not much, you can beverly see it. sometimes there are a little coagulations, very thiny things. I have no pain or anything like that and recently I had cold (gripe) and I was taking some tylenol, ibuprophen, and claritin. I don't know if I had fever, probably, but i am not sure.
if somebody can help me with this, I am really worried and I don't know why I an peeing blood. In adition, the precense of blood or coagulated blood, is not constant, it may go away and come back again later in the day.
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:42 pm

If you have even a suspicion that there is blood in your urine, this needs to be fully investigated.Blood can come into the urinary tract at any level.There are many causes(from innocuous to ominous).So, i suggest that you consult your doctor as soon as you can and get investigated.Good luck!