Question: penis discharge smells very bad

koritsaki21 - Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:16 am

Hello!
About me:
I am a 24 years old, uncircumcised male and for the past 12 months I have a constant girlfriend and I am faithful to her. She regularly checks her health in a gynecologist. We have protected vaginal sex, but unprotected oral and anal sex.

Situation:
My problem appeared this month; sometimes, I notice a rather colorless fluid discharge from my penis. That discharge smells extremely bad and it can leave stinky stains in my underwear. I do not experience any pain in my genital's area, though. Any ideas?

Thank you very much for your time!
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:31 am

It looks as tough you may have some kind of 'urethritis' (very likely to be due to one or some of the anerobic microbes or E.coli(gram negative).I am at a loss to understand why a seemingly careful guy such as you should have 'protected' vaginal sex but NOT 'protected' anal sex.
I suggest that you should see a doctor, get the discharge examined by microscopy/culture as well as get your urine cultured.
I am very glad that you are faithful to your girl friend, but have also the faith that 'protected' anal sex is safe for BOTH of you.
Right now unprotected oral sex is not advisable, at least till such time this problem is sorted out.Good luck!
 koritsaki21 - Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Thank you doctor very much!
I will follow your advice although it's very difficult to collect that discharge because it is not dripping and it is in small quantity....
About the protected oral sex: you mean using condom right?
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:51 pm

A prostatic massage may be useful in collecting the prostatic discharge.
When i said 'protected' anal sex, i meant exactly what you probably meant by protected 'vaginal' sex!
Use any method is your choice - but 'protect' yourself(and your partner as well).
Good luck!