Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: Frequent need to urinate/Urge to go often

Minusnite - Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:49 pm

I am a 30 yr old female, married with 2 children. I have a history of kidney stones since I was 19. I also had pre-cancer cells in my cervix and had the LEEP procedure done in 1995. I also have a history of cysts on my ovaries. For the last 3-4 months I've been experiencing the need to urinate quite often, even after I just went. I will sit back down and try to go, but maybe a few drops will come out. I'll stand back up and still feel like I have to go. I repeat the same thing about 3 times almost every time I go to the bathroom. I feel like I always have to go. I am overweight, but have been for a few years now. I'm taking Effexor XR 160mg 1x a day, Adderall XR 30mg 1x a day, Inderal 160mg 1x a day, TriPhasil birth control and a multi-vitamin. I had my doctor do a urine test about 2 months ago and it came out fine, no infections, diabetes, etc. It's really starting to affect my daily life and would like to find out what's going on. :cry: [/list]
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:25 am

User avatar Hi Minusnite,
You may review my reply in your other post.
https://www.doctorslounge.com/forums/vie ... =9986#9986
Sincerely,
Rntdj

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us