Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: Frequent need to urinate/Urge to go often

Minusnite - Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:49 pm

I am a 30 yr old female, married with 2 children. I have a history of kidney stones since I was 19. I also had pre-cancer cells in my cervix and had the LEEP procedure done in 1995. I also have a history of cysts on my ovaries. For the last 3-4 months I've been experiencing the need to urinate quite often, even after I just went. I will sit back down and try to go, but maybe a few drops will come out. I'll stand back up and still feel like I have to go. I repeat the same thing about 3 times almost every time I go to the bathroom. I feel like I always have to go. I am overweight, but have been for a few years now. I'm taking Effexor XR 160mg 1x a day, Adderall XR 30mg 1x a day, Inderal 160mg 1x a day, TriPhasil birth control and a multi-vitamin. I had my doctor do a urine test about 2 months ago and it came out fine, no infections, diabetes, etc. It's really starting to affect my daily life and would like to find out what's going on. :cry: [/list]
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:25 am

User avatar Hi Minusnite,
You may review my reply in your other post.
https://www.doctorslounge.com/forums/vie ... =9986#9986
Sincerely,
Rntdj

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us