Question: Tender Dark Red Spot On Tip Of Penis

Jared16 - Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:47 pm

this is a bit embarrasing, but i woke up this morning and masterbated, put my boxers on and felt a great discomfort on the tip of my penis but thought nothing of it, i soon got in the shower and quickly jumped out due to the imense pain, i then realized there was a little bit of blood comming from my tip, although when i pee, clean urine comes out, the oppening and bottom left part of my "head" are red and extreamly tender and very painful when touched our brushed, it hurts a great deal to pee, i am a virgin, so no STDs, i don't know what i should do, any help would be apreciated
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:17 am

User avatar Hello,You have probably an irrtitant reaction and nothing else.You have no history of exposure to STDs and a minor trauma to the mucosa is enough to trigger an inflammatory response.Best not to irritate further and you can apply a little vaseline.It should settle with this but if presists do see a doctor.
 Jared16 - Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:31 pm

well, it wasnt like that before i masterbated, and it has scabbed over, although the skin was never broken, it simply turned red, then purple and scabbed, the only blood came from the hole, whatever its called.