Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: Throbbing left testical, Increased sex drive

carsan57 - Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:41 pm

I'm 35, 6'0ft, 200lb

For the last 3 months i had a highly increased sex drive i yould release 4-5 times a day at least three days a week. Which is completely not me i would rate me as average or less, normaly once a week maybe twice is fine for me.
Then like a switch was flipped it went back to normal, maybe a little elivated and my left testical started throbing all the time, at times being very painful. This has gone on for about three week now with no change.
The problem is that i just switched jobs and i wont have ins. for for another month and a half, but at times it hurts to the point of making me worry.

SO ANY IDEAS, should i go to the doctor and pay those outrages bills being i have no ins, (honestly i don't have the money eather) or could a wait the two months
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:53 am

From your description,it appears that you may have an orchitis.The cause of he orchitis may or may not be related to masturbation.

Masturbation may presumebly result in orchitis in a number of ways, perhaps depending on masturbation techniques.
For example,
- lubricants used could cause an ascending infection reaching the testis retrogradely via the vas deferens.
- violent movements can directly cause blunt trauma to the testis.

As your problem seems to be persisting, you need to consult a doctor who, after examining you would be in a position to arrive at the correct diagnosis.