Question: Having trouble maintaining an erection during intercourse

smc31 - Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:07 am

My wife and I have been together for almost four years. During that time we have used the same technique sexually. We would use contraception, but I would always pull out and finish by hand. I have done this with all other sexual partners I've been with in my lifetime. Now, we are off contraception and trying to conceive a child. However, I can't maintain an erection during intercourse. Is my body use to the old technique?
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:33 am

On the look of it, not only your body, more so, your mind appears to have got used to a routine!
The best way out under the circumstances is to first consult your doctor to exclude any organic causes for the said problem and thereafter,a consultation with a psychologist may be in order.