Question: retracting penis

raymondschw - Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:10 pm

I'm not even certain how to describe this, but it's becoming more and more frequent... like daily. For the past month or so, I have noticed that the head of my penis seems to retract into the shaft during the day. It is not painful or anything... I just notice an uncomfortable feeling and, when I go to "Adjust" myself, I find the head neatly rolled up in the flaccid shaft. I do not remember this feeling previously except occasionally during very cold weather... but that was mostly the scrotum, not the penis itself. Any ideas? Concerns? Suggestions? It is just happening a lot lately, so I thought I'd ask. Thanks!
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:23 pm

User avatar Hello,It is a normal phenomenon for the penis to retract.There is nothing to worry.Cold weather,obesity are factors .No treatment is required since otherwise you are healthy and there are no erection problems.Though this may not relate to you there is an interesting condition called Koro, which is a panic reaction in certain communities due to retraction,and now being recognized in a few with cannabis addiction.Best wishes.