Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: When I ejaculate the sperm is very watery

newbie123 - Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:16 am

It has recently come to my attention that my sperm is very watery. It is a cloudy white but will run quite easily. This is worrying as I have heard this can have fertility ramifications. Furthermore my testicles sometimes ache and my urine can be cloudy. I was wondering whether this could be connected or aid any judgements which are hopefully made on the above information. The latter (achy testicles) first occurred when my testicles quite frankly over heated in summer. Since then I have had a dull achy which can creep up at any moment.

One final piece of information is that I also have frenulum breve. Thank you for your time.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:26 am

User avatar Hello,You must know that the ejaculate is not only sperms but mixture of different fluids.The testis would produce,the epidydymis store,and during ejaculation it would pick up fructose rich fluid from the tube vas deferens,and as it reaches up prostate would add prostatic fluid,the seminal vesicle and cowpers gland adding enzyme rich secretions.No wonder that the ejaculate would be watery.There would variations sometimes lumpy and sometimes watery depending on the secretions on the way.This has no bearing on fertility.You can try sitz baths ie sitting in a tub with private parts immersed for the aching pain,for a period of 10 minutes.With best wishes.