Medical Specialty >> Urology

Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: involuntary dribbling of urine

shayanshonu - Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:48 am

I am 21 years old..i have no sexual history..i am facing involuntary dribbling of urine since last 1.5years..before 6mnths i had a check up with specialist and he gave me SEPTRAN DS and GENURINE FORTE.after 1month for that it reduces greatly.but that doc. is out of city and i am facing great problems in namaz due to that,as i am a muslim.my x-ray kub and blood test is clear..please suggest me what would i do?and please send me the suggestion via e-mail because i am new on this site that's why i don't know where i have to check the reply of my question.thanks
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:52 am

It will be very useful if you could provide us some more details about the involuntary dribbling of urine.Does it happen after voiding urine? Does it happen while standing erect or while bending down? Any previous trauma or surgery? Any previous history of urethral discharge? Etc...
 shayanshonu - Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:43 am

it happens after 5-10mins of voiding urine always.and sometimes it happens in a normal routine like styding,talking,watching tv etc.it mostly happens while bending down.no sir i have previous trauma or surgery,no previous history of urethral discharge or any thing else.