Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: testicular sharp pain,lower back pain,lower ab pain! help!!!

 bullfreedom21 - Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Hi im 21 years old,210 pounds and i workout everday,so lat thursday during my routine work out i was doing squatsan iwas on my last on and when i was comin up i twistet my but i tiny bit (unvolutarie)and i felt my lower back hurt,so after that its pain all over,stared with just my lower back hurting the pain was a 8 from 1 to 10.after 2 day my lower back felt better but my testicules stared to hurt an they been hurting ever sense,then my lower abdomin together with my groin area hurts when i lean back and when i lean foward my lower back hurts,my lowerback,abs,groin,and tescules all hurt like a sharp doll pain,my testicules hurt wehn sit down walk they benn hurts all the time,but sometimes the pain goin away for a couple of minutes and then it comes back,oh and it also hurt mu groin and testicules when i breath deep sharp pain.
please give a light on the situation becouse i don't know what is goin on and after 3 monthes layd off cant really afford to se a doctor right now,i have no health insurance
let me know,thank you .
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon May 10, 2010 2:40 am

User avatar Hello,The common cause of testicular pain would include infection,injury and testicular torsion.The last one is a medical emergency in which the testicle rotates cutting the blood supply.
In your case it is mostly related to injury.Muscle tenderness can last quite some time due to muscle fibers getting torn microscopically.Cold compresses would be of great help here.
A physiotherapist would be able to help you.
Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us