Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: Tiny white/peach colored bumps on the head of my penis

johndog312 - Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:18 pm

Im a 15 year old guy, I have never had any sexual interactions of anysorts. So I have no idea why the are little pinkish colored bumps with whiteish tips under the rim of the head of my penis. There about the size of the tip of the ultra fine tip sharpie markers, which is like a milimeter or 2 or maybe 3. But there not painful. Im just scared that something wrong. I used some types of body lotion a few times when I masterbated if that has anything to do with it. And my father dosen't have any thing wrong with his genitals as far as I know. And thats pretty much everything I can think of that has anything to do with the bumps appearing.

ohh I realized that the where there around 7 months ago and it seems like there more since then. They first started to appear on the back under rim of the head. and now there almost all the way around. There in groups of 5-8 and there sorta in lines but more like scattered lines. and the ones that are in the back of the head are in groups of 3 and 4 and there almost double the size of the other ones.

I don't know what to do about it. so if you know anything please tell me.

thank you. =]
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:49 am

User avatar Hello,There is nothing to worry here.These small raised papules on the rim of the penis head and around are known by name PPP.PearlyPenilePapules are a few normal but slightly enlarged glands which are quite normal and should not be a cause for worry.Most people try to do experiments to get rid of it and land up with an irritation reaction.
Best left alone and do show it to your doctor and I am sure you will get the same reassurance.