Question: Blood in urine following masturbation

bigwink24 - Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 am

I recently took about a week off from any type of sexual satisfaction both intercourse and masturbation. Yesterday I masturbated about 2 times withind an hour or so in the evening and when I had to pee about 30 minutes after the second time my urine bgean to come out a cloudy yellow like I was dehydrated and half way thru turned red which i assume was blood. The thing is that there was no pain at all, it felt just like it normally does when I urinate. Second I drank a ton of water in order to see if it would happen again and everytime I urinated after that it was clear and normal except for a red spect in the urine following the first problem. Should I be concerned or did I just damage something? This has never happened to me before.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:12 pm

User avatar Hello.I do not foresee any problem here.Possibly what you were looking at is a concentrated urine and it happens when you are not properly hydrated.
Now that there is no recurrence all that you need to do is to drink plenty of fluids.
Should you get any such symptoms get an urine analysis.
The presence of RBCs or pus cells,or crystals or albumen may need further investigations.