Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: Squeeze penis hard while urinating

Stx.vi - Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:48 am

Ok well I was urinating and my girlfriend squeezed my penis very hard and then I got a very intense pain in my penis. When i finished urinating drips of blood came out and it has been hurting and still bleeds. I think a blood vessel burst. Can anyone tell me what they think has happened
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:32 am

If the squeeze pressure was high enough, it may be assumed that it could have caused localized trauma to the penile urethra. Also, if you had continued to void (and strained - perhaps yelled due to pain) at that point, excessive pressures could have built up inside the urethra and caused a minor tear of the urethral lining.
The other possibility to be considered is that it may not be actually related to this incident (coincidental).

As it is not clear from the history provided as to when this incident took place & if the problem is persisting or otherwise, i feel that you should consult a urologist who, after examining you, may in all probability, advise certain tests (urinalysis, urinary cultures,STD screen) to begin with. Urethroscopy and cystoscopy may also be required.