Question: Urinating Semen

onjester - Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:14 pm

I have a problem that I never heard or had before, and I never been to physician yet, since it's embarrassing to me. Let me tell you what. I noticed recently that after urinating, there were a drop of white sticky glue, the liquid is as semen, I was shocked and worried to find that, the very next day I was keeping an eye to find that out, but this time before I urinate I found a small drop of the same semen. Though there is no pain I feel at all, in the second time but the first time I felt I am ejaculation the semen drop, I am really intrigued by what is happening. Let me also tell you that I have never had any kind of sexual contact, so there is no chance of me contracting any kind of sexually transmitted disease, but I did masturbating too much. I must clarify here that My body parts are fallen asleep like it was started with hands and then move to legs afterwards sometimes I felt my penis and now most of the time with the brain.

I am uncertain about the things. Any feedback would be appreciated.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:33 am

User avatar Hello,You must realize that semen is constantly produced and released and some of it will find a way out!The only way out is through the urethral meatus.Thus there is nothing wrong here.Also since you have been masturbating it is quite possible too.In the indian subcontinent it is considered that loss of semen is loss of precious energy,and has lead to what is called as "Dhat Syndrome".This is maifest as depression,weakness etc.Also one important fact here that most of this sticky fluid comes from the glands from the top of urethra and not real semen.This occurs from the pressure of the rectum,especially when using the eastern type of toilet where one squats.Sometimes phosphates in urine are also mistaken as spermatic fluid.Do get your urine checked to make sure.