Question: Swelling on left side of penis

Samuraispike - Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:09 pm

I currently have swelling on the left side of my penis. I also have a sore hard spot on the left side of the base. A few months ago, I had this same hard knot on the right side of my penis. I put ointment on it about twice a day and reduced any sexual activity. The last time this happened, my wife and I had sex. I eventually went away after about a week or so. The other day, I noticed the same thing happening again after my wife and I had sex. I'm thinking that it might be getting rubbed wrong because I started to feel the soreness before we were done. Any thoughts?
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:49 am

It is very difficult from the history provided, to narrow down the several possibilities.
However, you refer you my response to one similar query by clicking on the following URL.
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=49400