Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: can't control sexual urge!!!

inventor - Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:21 am

I am in a huge trouble. I am an average body man 5' 6" height and 26 years old unmarried man. I can't control my sexual urge. I do sex 3 or 4 times in a day in different ways then i got relax, even my penis erection don't lose after that. due to excessive sex i feel pain in my backbone. I try a lot to get cool, to eat cold food but doesn't make significant difference in my life. I can't sleep well due to harder erection of my penis at night. please help me to get rid from this horrible situation.
 Dr.M.jagesh kamath - Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:42 pm

User avatar Hello,Provided that the erections subside in 4 hrs it does not do lasting harm.But persisting erections usually painful beyond this period need emergency medical attention.This condition is known as priapism and could occur in conditions of blood vessels and blood like polycythemia vera.Medications legal or illegal also could cause such a problem.Since the cause is blood getting trapped in the penile area this could lead to erectile dysfunction in the future.A consultation is absolutely essential to make sure that this is only a physiological process.
Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us